Tag Brush Blog

 















    These 3 images were used to create the fourth image shown, the one with the dive mask on it, and I am really happy with the way it turned out. The scratch and and smudge look really pull this piece together and really brings it into one, where as if I just left my logo with the spray and the gap in between the two, it wouldn't look like one piece. I lowered the opacity of the spray a little to really make the logo pop, but with the scratches and smudge, it lowered the tone of how dark the logo actually was, so it doesn't pop too much, and control the entire piece.











Comments

  1. Hey Casper, this tag brush is pretty awesome my man! Love the way it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Propoganda Poster

Casper's Logo Project

BW to Color Photos